Law of Numbers

Eleazar Whitlock is an up and coming defense attorney, handsome and well sought out. The only problem is that he’s been living a lie for a greater part of his life but will a chance encounter with a handsome accountant change all that? Can Liam make him see that living a lie is not a life worth living?

A spinoff from the fanfiction, A Dry Heat

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chapter 9


I want a Sunday kind of love 
A love to last past Saturday night 
And I'd like to know it's more than love at first sight 
And I want a Sunday kind of love 
Oh yea yea

I want a, a love that's on the square 
Can't seem to find somebody 
Someone to care 
And I'm on a lonely road that leads to no where 
I need a Sunday kind of love

I do my Sunday dreaming, Oh yea 
And all my Sunday scheming 
Every minute, every hour, every day

Oh I'm hoping to discover 
A certain kind of lover 
Who will show me the way 
And my arms need someone 
Someone to enfold 
To keep me warm when Mondays and Tuesdays grow cold 
Love for all my life to have and to hold 
Oh and I want a Sunday kind of love 
Oh yea yea yea

I don't want a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, or Thursday, Friday or Saturday 
Oh nothing but Sunday oh yea 
I want a Sunday Sunday 
I want a Sunday kind of love 
Oh yea 
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday kind of loooove

No comments:

Post a Comment